Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stressed!

Although it's still 11 months to our big day, I must admit to feeling pretty stressed about how things are going to turn out! There are so many things to plan for and decide on, from the choice of gown/suit to the photographer, to the locations for our Bali photoshoot, to the kind of entertainment for the wedding day itself!

Thankful for Dax and his research skills... here's to hoping we make good choices, and that our journey to 4th Dec 2011 be a smooth one... =)

3 comments:

  1. Don't be too stressed!! Remember how you want the wedding is exactly your own choices to make. Now that I've cleared everything else off my plate, let's gear up and get down to the nitty gritty together! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... you guys! Sherm, isn't it wonderful to have a fiance who is so hands-on? I know that I would have gone stir crazy otherwise. I like the partnership, really ;)

    I hear you on stress even though the wedding's more than 6 months away but hey... time FLIES! You're doing really good for being 11 months away from the wedding!

    Blessings,
    Celine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celine!

    Thanks for your encouraging words! I'm lucky to have Dax, he's very helpful and a reliable person to depend on! =)

    All the best for your own wedding, may it be beautiful and memorable!

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete