Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Attended the first of the family weddings for 2011!

I was invited to shoot my cousin's wedding this August, she liked my style of candid photography and I was looking for experience shooting such events. Match made in heaven, just like the two people pictured at the top of this post =D

It was a lively and fun wedding, definitely not the run-of-the-mill type ending with a Chinese dinner. Even though I was preoccupied shooting most of the time, I'm glad for my family, including my aunties and cousins who kept Shermaine occupied and entertained!



This is one of my favourite shots of the evening, rendered in Black & White, a mode I'm growing to like a lot actually. Shermaine actually helped me with the composition! While watching one of the bridesmaids give a speech, I noticed Simon slipping his arm around Cherie and took the opportunity to snap a shot since they happened to be caught by the light. Shermaine mentioned that I should try lowering my framing a little and voila, the shot above was taken! Tag-team double-combo!

Next of the family weddings - my Uncle Ivan's! Then my own at the year-end of course! Busy! Thanks Shermaine for holding the fort and getting us back on track regarding the planning.

To see more of the Wise Wedding, click the link here.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic set of wedding photos for the Wise-s! Wish you were my wedding photographer, but that would entail me marrying someone else, and I wouldn't have that! Though I do wish our wedding photos would look more like yours =(

    ReplyDelete